1. No advice
- a) Our website contains general legal information.
- b) The legal information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
2. No warranties
- a) The legal information on the website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the website or any information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- b) Without limiting the scope of Section 3, we do not warrant or represent that the legal information on this website:
- (i) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (ii) is true, accurate, reliable, suitable, complete, current or non-misleading;
- c) The website shall not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website
- d) Reliance on information provided on the website is strictly at one's own personal risk.
- e) The website provides links to other websites over which this website has no control in so far as the nature, content and availability of those sites is concerned; the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed therein.
3. No lawyer-client relationship
- a) No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
4. Interactive features
- a) Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- b) You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- c) Any assistance you may receive using any our website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
5. Professional legal assistance and advice
- a) You must not rely on the legal information on our website as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
- b) If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
- c) You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on our website.
6. Limits upon exclusions of liability
- a) Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (i) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (ii) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (iii) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (iv) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.